Protect and Make Your Flow Potentially More Valuable
BOOMERANG℠ provides research credits from leading global brokers on recapture trades.
BOOMERANG Can Help Maximize Research Credits
BOOMERANG provides these important benefits:
- Use existing work flow and global broker relationships to address client mandates.
- Send recapture orders to your most important research brokers to earn research credits, thereby
enhancing your most valuable trading relationships.
- Access to resources and execution quality are no longer impacted by recapture requests.
- Full transparency into recapture trading in the BLOOMBERG Terminal at BMRG<GO>.
- Optimize client mandates to possibly improve performance and enhance client relationships.
BOOMERANG Easily Fits into Trader Work Flow
Boomerang enables Asset Manager Traders to direct recapture trades to leading global brokers while:
- Earning research credits.
- Utilizing normal workflow, broker rotation and trading strategies.
- Contributing to annual broker commission targets and eliminating step-outs.
Boomerang is an innovative way for Asset Managers to maintain their current workflow, broker selection and access to research while satisfying client commission recapture requirements. As such, Boomerang enables Asset Manager Traders to direct recapture trades to leading global brokers for quality execution, to earn research credits, contribute to annual broker commission targets and eliminate step-outs.
Increase Research Credits and Address Client Mandates
Traders utilize BOOMERANG’s low touch process to strengthen vital broker and research relationships while simultaneously addressing client commission mandate requests.
Small Changes in Performance Can Have an Important Impact
Enhancing execution quality or lowering commissions can potentially have a positive impact on fund performance and rankings. As shown in the chart below of U.S. Equity Mutual Fund Performance: A fund in the middle of the 3rd quintile that improves its one year total return vs. the S&P 500 benchmark by 3.3 basis points could potentially move into the 2nd quintile.
For more information about Bloomberg Tradebook’s BOOMERANG program, please contact The BOOM Team at 212-617-9470 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bloomberg Tradebook is the exclusive technology licensor for UAT’s patented iPerX technology. Please see BLOOMBERG Tradebook Disclosures [Read More].
Bloomberg Tradebook BOOMERANG is powered by UAT iPerX™ Technology.
UNITED STATES PATENTS 7,786,057; 7,809,632; 7,831,503; 7,856,396; 7,912,783; 8,078,522; 8,121,935; 8,180,699; 8,285,634; 8,296,222; 8,396,786; 8,600,866; 8,600,867; 8,635,148 and patents pending in the U.S.